We are looking for an Inspirational Nursery Manager to work at one of our Award winning settings.
* We won the York Press Employer of the Year 2016, NDNA Best Nursery in the North and many more
- Must have large site management experience, managing a large team, in a private day care nursery 80+.
Responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain outstanding and inspirational standards of care and education
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep current early childhood thinking/trends
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
- To lead in all nursery events
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Early Years Graduate, NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3,
- Previous experience of Good or Outstanding Ofsted inspections
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience
- Large daycare site experience large team experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits including 50% discount on childcare and on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please Apply Now!