Youth Staff Role On-Board Royal Caribbean
Fantastic Youth Staff Roles On-Board Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines!
Youth Staff Job Description:
Youth Staff are responsible for ensuring the youngest guests on board have the holiday of a lifetime. You will be part of an energetic and dynamic team who provide a variety of fun games and activities for children up to the age of 17. At Adventure Ocean, you will deliver a wide variety of activities including drama activities, fun games, sports sessions, arts and crafts and play activities.
Full time contracts are for those who want to start a long term career at sea. You will be on board for 5-months at a time, with short breaks in-between contracts. Our full-time vacancies are more suited to those who have worked in a similar environment previously, however we also consider applications from experienced professionals looking for a change from the 9-5!
- A completed or working towards the completion of any B.A Honours Degree. Preferentially in an Educational related field (Early Years, Secondary Teaching etc).
- 2 to 5 years’ experience working with large groups of children ages 6 months – 17 years. University and College placements accepted.
- Ability to design, plan and deliver a wide range of creative activities.
- Positive Attitude.
- Energetic Character.
- Professional Demeanour.
- Highly Competitive Salary ($1,826 Tax Free).
- Flights, Accommodation and Food Included.
- Travelling - Gaining Amazing Experiences Worldwide.
- Meeting People from Different Backgrounds and Cultures.
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities.
Apply for Youth Staff Role On-Board Royal Caribbean
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly