Senior Nursery Practitioner
Senior Nursery Nurse
Hours: Full time based on 40 hours
Location: Nr Sutton
An opportunity has arisen for a very experienced senior practitioner for this 80 plus setting near Sutton. Our client is wanting someone who is very experienced and who can support within the rooms and support and guide some of the younger team members
This is an excellent opportunity offering a competitive salary, good future career progression.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Lots of experience of working with all age groups
• A minimum of a Level 3 in Early Years, Childcare and Education or equivalent
• At least four years’ experience working in the Early Years sector
• Experience of leading and supporting a team
• Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• An understanding of safeguarding procedures
• To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
• To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
• To be able to understand and meet the needs of individual children and families
• The ability to form caring and trusting relationships with the children and their Families
• Supporting your colleagues and contributing positively to the culture and reputation of the
• Adhering to Nursery policies and procedures which includes the Safeguarding and Health and
Safety of all children.
• To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
• To be flexible with regard to working hours to meet the needs of the setting
• Willingness to develop your professional career
Salary & Benefits:
• £18,500 to £21,000 dep on experience
• 20 days holiday
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.