Creative, Fun and Hardworking Childcare Professionals Required
Pre-school Room Leader, Baby Room Leader, Deputy Room Leaders, Senior Practitioners, Nursery Practitioners and Bank Staff.
Little Oaks Children's Nursery are recruiting for a hardworking, dynamic, creative team members to work in a new setting in Leatherhead. Opened early March 2015, this is a new and exciting opportunity. With a healthy capacity of 83 children, from the ages of 3 months up to 5 years, Little Oaks has a huge potential for growth. This is your chance to work with a family run business and make your mark towards providing an ‘outstanding’ service for children and their families within the local community.
- Competitive Salary (Up to £20,000)
- Performance related bonuses
- Excellent access to public transport
- 1 minute walk to town centre
- Flexible shift patterns
- 30 days holiday a year including Christmas closure
- Holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority
- Professional development and further training
- Online Learning Journals
- Family Run
- Recommend a friend to enroll incentive
- Recommend a colleague to employ bonus scheme
- Regular staff socials and team experiences
To apply for this role, please submit your CV below.
Or call on 01372 877060