Children Coordinator (M/F)
3 days left
- Contract Type
Contract type: Temporary
Location: London EC1Y 8SY, GB
Education: Associate Degree
Minimum experience: 6 months - 1 year
Duration : From 3 to 8 months
Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages.
Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
* Welcoming, building trust and taking care of children from 2 to 4 years-old
* Organizing and animating manual activities, games, tales and songs adapted to the child's age
* Guaranteeing the children's security within the Petit Club structure and during activities in the village
* Guaranteeing the respect of Club Med's hygiene and safety conditions, as well as the maintenance of Club Med property
Temporary local G.O contract consistent with the host Country law. Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med. Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check required (payable by applicant).
Localisation : France & International
* Availability and international mobility from 3 to 8 months or during school holidays
* Childcare diploma preferred
* All level of experience working with children considered
* CPR & First Aid preferred
* Working experience in childcare supervision (nursery) mandatory
* Basic knowledge of French or knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage
To apply: click on Apply Now button