Team Leader (Under 3's)
7 days left
- Contract Type
Do you want to improve outcomes for children and their families?
Well, so do we!
We are a large and thriving Children’s Centre in the heart of White City. We have plans to expand our Under 3’s nursery from a 24 place to 50 place provision by September 2017
We are seeking to recruit, between May and September 2017, a:
TEAM LEADER: UNDER 3’s
Salary: £32,802 - £35,070 per annum
Hours: 36 hours per week all year round
We need an experienced and dedicated Team Leader who:
- Will be a strong advocate for the youngest children in the Centre
- Will share our commitment to inclusion and the challenges and triumphs it brings
- Passionately believes in high quality learning and care that is clearly child focused
- Has an excellent knowledge of child development
- Is confident in leading and inspiring a team
- Is resilient with a “can do” attitude and a good sense of fun
- Is qualified to NNEB, NVQ L3 (or equivalent)
- Early Years Teacher/QTS Teacher (desirable but not essential)
- Has a minimum of three years experience working with children under 3
Visits are encouraged and recommended.
Phone Michele Barrett, Executive Head Teacher, to discuss the posts in more detail on 0208 743 7339
email us on email@example.com to request an application pack or arrange a visit.
Randolph Beresford Nursery is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date for application: Friday 5th May 2017
Interviews will be held week beginning: Monday 8th May 2017