Nursery Nurse – Chiswick
7 days left
- Contract Type
Daisy chain are working with one of our top clients who are looking to invest in a hardworking and dedicated Nursery Nurse to join their fantastic team in Chiswick.
The purpose-built Nursery is looking for a Nursery Nurse who is truly passionate about the care they provide, enthusiastic in their approach and can bring a fun filled attitude into their Nursery. There are positions available in the Baby, Toddler and Pre-school rooms which makes it open to your passion and preference.
As a member of their team you will receive extensive training and development which is perfect if you’re looking to further your career in childcare.
• You must be NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified
• Past experience working within Baby, Toddler or Pre-school (desired)
• The vacancy will be full time 40 hours a week.
• You will be expected to plan and implement activities, complete the children’s weekly diaries and learning journals, to work in partnership with parents and help with the children’s care needs.
• You must have an understanding on the Early Years Foundation Stage
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Please send your most up to date CV to Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment as soon as possible.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Apply for Nursery Nurse – Chiswick
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly