Nursery Nurse / Room Leader
Brand new Little Cherubs Day Nursery in Chiswick is a new, fresh and dynamic company that opened in January 2016 and offers children and their parents an exceptional standard of childcare.
Our aspiration is to push the edge of outstanding childcare in a stimulating home from home environment, where high quality and standards are deeply embedded into our offering. The nursery will have 3 large children’s playrooms a sensory room, a soft play room and a beautiful large garden.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Nursery Nurse and Room Leader who really wants to influence the vision and direction of the new nursery. The role requires the individual to hit the ground running and take the nursery to great heights through quality and innovation. We need bags of enthusiasm and a can-do attitude for this exciting opportunity.
The responsibilities include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
- Keep up-to-date with innovative ideas and trends for child care.
- Maintain staff ratios within their rooms.
- Create strong links with parents.
- Providing Parents with the information, support and communication that is required.
- Implementing and reinforcing the policies, procedures and processes within the age group rooms.
Experience & Skills Required:
- CACHE / NNEB/ NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Significant and recent experience of working with children aged 0 to 5 years.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Health & Safety legislation.
- Outstanding implementation of the OFSTED standards.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV below