Room Leader & Qualified Practitioner
Room Leader & Qualified Nursery Practitioner
Room Leader: Up to £22,000 STE
Nursery Practitioner: Up to £21,000 STE
A passionate and innovative Room Leader is required to take full responsibility for the management of an pre-school room in Wandsworth Bilingual Nursery. The successful candidate, who will have at least 2 years practice experience, will be able to work independently, be people focused and be a creative problem solver.
We are also looking for passionate and innovative practitioners required to work in Wandsworth Bilingual Nursery, Term Time only and All year around. The successful candidates, who will have at least 1 years practice experience, will be able to work independently and be a creative problem solver.
If you can ensure that children receive stimulating play experiences appropriate to their stage of development and if you enjoy working to high standards in a family-feel environment Apply today.
*Great benefits including bonuses, discount in childcare, Training and career development, Shopping discount scheme, Staff massage, Free fruit, snacks and workplace pension scheme+
Little Linguists Nursery School Ltd has a clear mission statement to provide quality care and education in a bilingual, stable, caring environment. Children are given a unique opportunity to learn in and about another language and culture, whilst still meeting the demands of the Early Years Foundation Stage, striving for high standards and progress in their learning.
- Little Linguists Nursery provides care for children aged between six weeks and five years old between the hours of 7.30am and 6.30pm Monday – Friday.
- This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them.
- All applicants will be required to cover the cost of an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- Have a warm and positive approach to children
- Ability to develop good working relationships with parents and other service providers
- Ability to co-operate and adhere to health and safety policy, practices and instructions
- Flexibility including the ability to cope with changing needs and demands
- Able to work on own initiative and manage own workload
- Approachable, reliable & conscientious
- Flexible and creative approach to problem solving
- Good sense of humour and willingness to be "hands-on" in the day-to-day running of the nursery
- Record keeping and reports experience
Interested? Apply here now with an up-to-date CV and covering letter with your availability!
Apply for Room Leader & Qualified Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly