A state of the art Nursery in Putney, South West London is seeking an experienced Nursery Practitioner to join their team.
The nursery offers unrivalled environments, resources and education programmes in a totally bespoke setting, meticulously designed to support the learning, development and wellbeing of the children.
The nursery will include a dedicated sensory room and dedicated learning laboratories focusing on Art, Science & Performing Arts.
You will be an experienced Nursery Nurse, qualified to NVQ 3 in childcare (or equivalent) and have a full working understanding of the EYFS. You will be a key person for a group of children and will support and steer their development using their interests and skills as a platform to allow them to learn and develop.
You will be passionate about providing exceptional care and education and will be joining an organisation that is deeply passionate about the providing the best possible outcomes for children and their families.
The nursery is situated in the brand new and sought after Riverside Quarter and is a short walk from both East Putney and Wandsworth Town stations.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
* To be responsible for the running of a section of the Nursery.
* To support the running of the day nursery as part of the leadership team.
* To lead the provisions of care and education in your designated room.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare management career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Practitoner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly