Temporary Level 3 Nursery Nurse
We are currently working with a number of nurseries across Southwark and Lambeth that require temporary nursery nurse staff to cover; day to day sickness/annual leave and long term cover also.
As a Nursery Nurse you will ideally have a minimum of 6 months experience of working with children from 0-5 years, with a full and relevant Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
To be considered you will have;
- Worked within a nursery previously (minimum 6 months experience)
- Have knowledge of the EYFS
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to temporary work
- Applicants should hold a Level 3 qualification within early years and childhood studies
What you will you gain by working through Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment as a temporary Nursery Nurse?
• Weekly pay
• Holiday Pay
• Flexible working days/hours
• Work local to home
• Ongoing support and guidance from a dedicated Consultant
• The opportunity to build on your experience
• Earning potential between £280-340 per week
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
Please get in touch ASAP, with your most up to date CV and your availability to register with Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Apply for Temporary Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly