NURSERY MANAGER FOR INTERNATIONAL KINDERGARTEN
NURSERY MANAGER FOR INTERNATIONAL KINDERGARTEN
Prince William Nursery School (PWINS) is private Early Y ears Foundation Stage Group with settings for children aged 0-6years. Prince William International Nursery School is an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. We are confident that our philosophy, outlook and culture provide the right environment for children to fulfill their full potential.
Prince William Nursery School was found in 2013 by Ms Tina Beales who was the first ISO standard early years education system founder in Scotland. PWINS launched in 2013 and is the only nursery school following the EYFS framework Standards. We continue to seek energetic, highly inspired, motivated Early years Practitioners, who are passionate about child care and education, and who are committed to achieving high standards and creating a stimulating, positive and child-centre classroom ethos here in China. All our practitioners at PWINS are to provide, and support the organizations implementation of the EYFS framework and curriculum for the children and adhering to School policies and procedures at all times.
If you wish to embrace the vibrant and cosmopolitan City of Shenzhen, just a short metro journey to Hong Kong, and filled with beaches, cultural activities and buildings, architecture, art and modern western living malls, bars and restaurants, PWINS is the ideal choice.
The new PWINS Kindergarten is not only providing bilingual teaching and Dual-culture Education but also combining advance Western and Chinese culture. It is based in Futian District in Shenzhen, covering an area of over4,000 square meters. More than 300 kids will be well-educated in our kindergarten.
We are looking for Nursery Manager;
If you are interested in us, please send your CV by completing the form below:
firstname.lastname@example.org or add Wechat: 309652064
To be responsible for the daily running and administration of the classes whilst ensuring high quality childcare and early year teaching for the children and adhering to School policies and procedures at all times.
- Formulating overall aims and objectives for the school and policies for their implementation.
- To agree key priorities for the kindergarten with the senior management team
- Ensuring the good financial management of the school
- Creating planned activities to support children development and incorporating EYFS Curriculum into child play
- Working alongside members of staff to ensure high standard in operation of care.
- Participating in the EYFS Curriculum and in house staff training .
- Stickto effectiveness of communication between H.R., nurseries, parents and carers.
- Work with the H.R. department to plan with recruitment and to deliver appropriate training and development opportunities for staff.
- Offering all children equal opportunities with regard to their religious persuasion, racial origins, gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background.
- Be very able to deal and integrate with parent issues and parents as partners .
- Participate in monthly management meetings reporting on your kindergarten’s targets achieved .
- Managing accommodation (e.g. classrooms) effectively to meet the needs of the curriculum and Health & Safety requirements.
- Assuming responsibility for other legal matters in the day-to-day running of the school.
- A native English speaker;
- Applicant must have knowledge of the British Early Years Foundation Stage with at least 2 years teaching experience
- British Nationality Applicants preferred
- Minimum 1 year Contract
- Qualifications: must hold a minimum Level 3 NNEB, BTEC National or Level 4 Foundation Degree in Early Years Education
- Overseas qualifications are accepted with UK Naric confirmation
If you are an exceptional qualified teacher, interested in a unique, exciting and rewarding teaching experience abroad, working with motivated and engaged bilingual students, then we look forward to receiving your application.
- Salary range from 24,000-36,000RMB/Month (dependents upon qualification and experience)
- Paid national holidays and 10 days annual leave
- Flexible and understanding support staff to help with getting settled
- Employment visa (Z)
- Round-trip flight allowance provided per year(Up to 10000 RMB)
- Two days off every week
- Continuing academic training
- Monthly team building activities
- Promotion opportunities – build a career
Prince William Preschool-Qiaoxiang International Kindergarten, 6th of Antuo Road, Futian District, Shenzhen,China. Post code: 518040
302, East Pacific Square, Hongli Rd, FustianDist,Shenzhen China. Post code: 518040