Bloomers Day Nursery is a day nursery registered by OFSTED with 70 places for babies and children aged 4 months to 5 years of age. We are rated a good nursery and our aim is to achieve outstanding in all areas of quality care.
The nursery is a purposed build nursery situated in a single story ground floor building with well equipped facilities and ramped access to front building.
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Nursery
- To give support to other personnel within the Nursery
- To implement the daily routine in the Nursery.
- To contribute to a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area in conjunction with other staff
- To keep a proper record of achievement file on your key children, for parents
- Work with parents of special needs children to give full integration in the Nursery.
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
- Liaise with and support parents and other family members.
- To be involved in out of working hours activities e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, parents evening fayre, Christmas party, etc.
- To be flexible within working practices of Nursery. Be prepared to help where needed including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the Nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing equipment, cleaning of activity area and toilets at intervals.
- Ensure child is collected by someone known to Nursery
- To respect confidentiality of information received.
- To develop your role within the team especially with regard as a key worker
- Recording accidents in the accident book. Ensuring that the manager or supervisor has initialled the report before the parents receives it.
- To maintain confidentiality where necessary
- To show respect and offer equal opportunities to children, parents and colleagues at all times.
- To ensure that health and safety measures are in place at all times.
- To ensure that mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing.
- To be aware of the high profile of the Nursery and to uphold the standards at all times.
We offer in return for your hard work we offer-
- Ongoing career development and support
- Extra Holiday days
- Bonuses at the end of the year for senior staff
- Negotiable hours
- Provision for breakfast and lunch
- voucher for staff of the month
To apply for this role, please submit your CV below