Villa Nanny – Mallorca and South of France
We are currently filling our final vacancies for Villa Nannies this summer 2017.
This role is the perfect opportunity for childcare professionals who wish to progress in the job they love, in a stunning environment, with a growing company.
You will be an integral part of the villa team and will be responsible for the delivery of the childcare in your villa. You will ensure children are cared for in a safe environment and you must have the ability to work across all the age groups from 4 months – 13 years planning and delivering a varied and engaging activity programme.
This a very autonomous role and it will be up to you to provide the very best experience for the children. From the moment the children arrive in the villa you will ensure they have the holiday of a lifetime experiencing new activities and letting their imaginations run wild.
- Ensure that our guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
- Keep an efficient and accurate record of plans and routines
- Be confident in dealing with Scott Dunn guests
- Provide a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for children
- Provide a healthy mid-morning and afternoon snack
- Ensure that the villa and villa playroom is clean and tidy and that the toys and the equipment are put away at the end of the day
- Communicate with the parents at the end of the day regarding their child’s wellbeing
- Babysit approximately twice a week (paid in addition to your weekly wage)
- Work in any of our other resorts or villas if/when required
- Ensure that all paper work is kept up to date
- Meet our guests at the airport in the provided Scott Dunn vehicle and escort them in tandem back to the villa with the guests in their hire car
- Provide appropriate care in the event of any accident occurring this may involve driving the children to an appropriate medical centre
Abilities and expectations
- An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
- A degree of flexibility wherever possible to meet parent’s needs and wishes
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Good self motivation
- Organised and pro-active
- Outgoing and fun
- Minimum level two childcare qualified
- At least two years experience in working with children
- Full UK/EU driving licence - Desirable
- Strong swimmer
- Positions start in May and finish in September
- UK/EU passport
- UK national insurance number
- UK bank account
This role is subject to disclosure and barring service check (criminal background check).
All applicants must have a UK/EU passport, a UK National Insurance number and a UK bank account. Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications from holders of UK working visas.