Experienced Deputy Nursery Manager
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is working closely with a family run, established nursery chain in South East London for an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager.
This role is perfect for a Deputy Nursery Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity to work as part of a growing family business.
You will have at least 2 years’ experience of working as a Deputy Nursery Manager.
This is a supernumerary role working alongside a very supportive Nursery Manager, who will work closely with you to keep up with the excellent standards of care of which are being delivered.
Free parking available to staff and excellent benefits.
As a Deputy Manager, you will be working full time 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Experience of working in a nursery/private day care setting
- A relevant childcare qualification for the role (Minimum NNEB, NVQ3/Diploma 3)
- Knowledge and experience of working within and implementing the EYFS statutory framework
- Experience of managing staff in a nursery setting
- Knowledge and understanding of the safeguarding children obligations
- Approachable and caring with a passion for working with children
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **