Various positions and senior positions
Wanted Nursery Nurses, Apprentice, Senior Nurses and Manager to join our beautiful nurseries in the Hounslow area.
Positions: Permanent level 2, 3 or higher Nursery Nurses wanted for various positions and senior positions
Maternity leave position Full time level 3 nursery practitioner £8.30 per hour
Location: Hounslow and Feltham
Salary: Excellent salary package
A fantastic opportunity has risen in the Hounslow borough. Our Nursery with a few other branches in Hounslow are looking for enthusiastic and professional nursery nurses to fill in an apprentice position, nursery nurse and senior positions.
- To contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Nursery.
- To implement the daily routine in the base room.
- To contribute to a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area, in conjunction with other staff.
Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
Liaise with and support parents and other family members.
To attend work activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings and parent's evenings
To be flexible within working practices of Nursery. Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the Nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment, etc.
Work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the philosophy behind the project is fulfilled.
Recording accidents in the accident book.
Preparation and completion of activities to suite the child's stage of development.
Position- Nursery Manager
Salary- £23,000- £25,000
- Must be minimum level 3 qualified and have relevant supervisory or managerial experience within a Nursery setting.
- Must have good EYFS Knowledge
- Be responsible for maintaining high quality childcare to the children with in the nursery
- Be responsible for the daily management of the nursery and will lead the staff team and nursery with best policy and practices
- Ability to carry out supervisions and training with staff
- Have good knowledge of SENCO and safeguarding procedures
- Commitment to equal opportunities and an understanding of equality and diversity issues
- Have good written skills
If you have what it takes to join one of our stunning and friendly nurseries then please call us and apply!
Apply for Various positions and senior positions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly