Nursery Manager required for a busy Dulwich nursery.
We are working with a Nursery situated in the Dulwich area who is currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager. The nursery is operational 51 weeks a year, closed over the Christmas break and the bank holidays.
You will be managing a large nursery, experience of managing a 70 plus place nursery would be ideal but not essential.
The position as Nursery Manager is not room based however the ideal candidate would be friendly, out-going and hands-on.
You will also need to demonstrate how to build and develop strong relationships with the parents and staff and ensure all the Ofsted requirements are met throughout the setting.
If you are looking for a challenge, where you will be able to make your mark on the nursery and have job satisfaction, please do get in touch.
The position of Nursery Manager is 40 hours per week.
Exciting benefits for the new Nursery Manager will include:
- £30,000 – £37,000 per annum
- 22-25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent transport links nearby
- Free on-street parking
- Dedicated support from the owner
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Nursery Manager is desired
- The ability to lead a team
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted requirements
- Good knowledge of Safeguarding procedures
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great time keeping and attendance record
- Experience of achieving a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **