Qualified Nursery Nurse
Childbase Partnership, a Top 10 recommended Large Nursery Group on daynurseries.co.uk, is looking to recruit a Qualified Nursery Practitioner at their Outstanding Emscote House Day Nursery in Royal Leamington Spa.
Emscote House is based in an old converted school building. It has a quirky layout which offers the children great inspiration for imaginative play. Following a recent refurbishment the nursery boasts three separate gardens, a calming neutral colour scheme, and well equipped age appropriate rooms.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
You really do matter at Childbase. We offer you a personalised training programme including our amazing Leadership Development program which means you could progress with us to Room Leader, Deputy, Manager, or even Area Manager.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service which you can buy and sell to suit your needs
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- 50% childcare discount from day one for children and 25% for grand children
- Financially we will support you with short term savings, a workplace pension, and numerous discounts.
- Free uniform including a contribution to trousers and shoes
- Discounted medical scheme
We thank you for your hard work and commitment each and every day but we also offer you
- An annual ball and awards night
- Family fun days
- Once in a lifetime trips
- Job swops with practitioners in other countries
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 2 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.