Nursery Nurse - Qualified
Childbase Partnership, a Times Top 100 childcare company to work for, is looking to recruit a Qualified Nursery Practitioner at their Ofsted rated Outstanding West Cambridge and Edwinstowe Day Nurseries.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Qualified Practitioner will include:
- Supporting every child’s ‘learning journey’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families as a key person
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
People really do matter at Childbase and we offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- 50% childcare discount from day one
Salary from £7.93 - £9.42 per hour.
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 3 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.