Qualified Nursery Practitioner
Childbase Partnership, a Top 10 recommended Large Nursery Group on daynurseries, is looking to recruit a Qualified Nursery Practitioner at their Oxford nurseries.
Julia Durbin Day Nursery is rated Outstanding by Ofsted. The nursery is found within the grounds of Churchill Hospital. The homely surroundings and amazing outdoor gardens allow the nursery employees to achieve high standards of early years.
Sandfield Day Nursery has been rated by Ofsted as an outstanding nursery it is situated in the grounds of the John Radcliffe Hospital. The nursery has been awarded Sing and Sign accreditation which we use with our under 2s. Our large garden areas are designed to nurture the children’s imaginations in the mud kitchen and construction zones.
This position is being offered on a full time basis (40 hours a week, all year round) with working hours between 7.30am-6.30pm Monday-Friday.
The starting salary for this position is £15,112.50 - £19,593 per annum.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
You really do matter at Childbase. We offer you a personalised training programme including our amazing Leadership Development program which means you could progress with us to Room Leader, Deputy, Manager, or even Area Manager.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service which you can buy and sell to suit your needs
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- 50% childcare discount from day one for children and 25% for grand children
- Financially we will support you with short term savings, a workplace pension, and numerous discounts.
- Free uniform
- Discounted medical scheme
We thank you for your hard work and commitment each and every day but we also offer you
- An annual ball and awards night
- Family fun days
- Once in a lifetime trips
- Job swops with practitioners in other countries
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 2 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.