Part Time Afternoon Nursery Nurses
Part time Afternoon Nursery Nurses, needed for a lovely small modern nursery set in a wonderful park location with private woodland near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Working 25 hours a week 1pm- 6pm Monday to Friday. Must be able to work these times and days to apply.
Salary Pro rata.
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse Level 3 working with children Birth to 5 ?
Posts due to expansion/ new building.
Driver an advantage.
Wanting excellent company incentives :-
* A competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
* A staff pension scheme
* Generous childcare discounts
* Excellent staff facilities
* Personal training and career development
* Regular team social activities to strengthen your working relationships
* Free car parking
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Staffroom to relax in during break times- we provide bottled water, tea and coffee
* Annual staff event
* Free private medical care for senior management
* Promotion opportunities from within
* Regular competitions with prizes
Some of your responsibilities will include:
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
Early Years qualification - Level 3
Health and Safety
Safeguarding and Paediatric first aid.
Excellent organisational skills
Good time management skills
Excellent communication skills
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Part Time Afternoon Nursery Nurses
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly