Nursery Manager, Holland Park. London
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is delighted to be recruiting for this recently opened nursery in Holland Park, West London. This will become part of an existing small chain of outstanding nurseries.
Position to start ASAP
Full time position - 45 hours a week.
If you think you have the relevant skills to help develop and grow this new setting and that you have what it takes to lead an outstanding nursery team then we would be interested in talking to you. We are looking for a qualified Nursery Manager to join our professional and caring team of Early Year’s Practitioners. The role would suit an individual with a passion for working with young children.
The right candidate will have the following;
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Nursery Manager (Managing a large team)
. • Experience in customer service, sales and marketing (this is a fundamental part of the role)
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
• Qualified to NVQ level 3 or above.
• Energetic and enthusiastic about childcare.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong operational skills.
• Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and EYFS.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure. Our benefits package includes: • £30,000-£35,000 PA. (Depending on experience and qualification). • Annual Bonus. • 45 paid holidays per year. • Management support and coaching. • Excellent career opportunity.
Contact one of the Purple Dove consultants today for an informal chat!