Outstanding Nursery Nurses and Room Leaders
Are you a qualified childcare practitioner looking for a permanent full time role as an OUTSTANDING Nursery Nurse or Room Leader?
Whether you have worked with babies, toddlers or preschool children, you will be passionate about ensuring that the children under your care develop and learn in a safe and supportive environment.
Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in January 2017 we are keen to hear from applicants who have a strong desire and willingness to develop their skills in order to build solid career within childcare.
We have opportunities for Nursery Nurses & Room Leaders at the setting.
So if you have...
· an interest in child development
· a warm and positive approach
· great communication skills
· creative ideas for activities
· an awareness of child safety issues
... then you may be exactly the type of person we are looking for.
· Minimum Level 3 Childcare Qualification (or equivalent)
· Ability to work 40 hours a week, full time, Monday to Friday
· Knowledge of EYFS, Safeguarding & Child Development
Room Leader additional Requirements:
- Minimum Level 3 Childcare Qualification (or equivalent)
- Excel in leadership and mentoring
If you think you have the skills and are committed to this position, please forward your CV to us.
Apply for Outstanding Nursery Nurses and Room Leaders
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly