Nursery Practitioners levels 2 and 3
4 days left
- Contract Type
Nursery Nurse/Early Years Practitioner, Edgware, North London. Salary £16,000 - £16,500 per annum
Talent Required! Exceptional childcare professional with passion, ideas and enthusiasm required for reputable, growing Nursery School located in Edgware, North London. Would suit both established and newly qualified level 3's.
- A competitive salary ranging from £16,000 - £16,500 per annum
- Ongoing training and professional development, promotion opportunities
- A generous holiday allowance of 28 days
- A friendly and supportive team
Your role as a Nursery Nurse will include;
- To care for and educate the children in your care.
- To provide and maintain a clean, safe and stimulating environment.
- To provide a range of suitable activities and experiences to meet the developmental needs of the children.
- To work in partnership with the parents/carers and your team
- To supervise, train and support students/trainees throughout their training.
- To maintain written records and daily observations as required.
- To work as a key person and to be responsible for a group of key children.
Essential qualities and qualifications for a Nursery Nurse include;
- An Early Years qualification level 3 or above
- At least 1 years experience in a similar setting
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- A passion for children and child care
Interested? For more information regarding the role or just a confidential chat, call or email us today. All enquiries are treated as strictly confidential and your CV will not be sent out without your prior knowledge or consent.
Apply for Nursery Practitioners levels 2 and 3
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly