A stunning state of the art Nursery in Watford is seeking an experienced Nursery Nurse to join the committed and passionate team.
As Nursery Nurse you will be qualified to NVQ 3 in childcare and education (or recognised equivalent) and have experience in providing Key Person care to children within your allocated age group, as such you will have a working knowledge of the EYFS and welfare requirements.
As qualified Nursery Nurse you will have the ability to foster and enhance partnership with parents, thus ensuring the best outcomes for the children attending.
You will be joining a highly qualified and committed team that are genuinely passionate about delivering exceptional quality childcare.
The Nursery offers fantastic salaries and benefits as well as ongoing career development and training opportunities.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare management career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION