Experienced Nursery Manager required, Maidenhead, Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum.
Purple Dove Recruitment are looking for an experienced and passionate child care professional for the position of Nursery Manager for a small, established private day nursery located just outside of Maidenhead.
- Competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum plus benefits
- Generous holiday allowance of 28 days
- Ongoing professional training and development
- 40 hour working week
- To work in partnership with the nursery team to provide highest standards of education and childcare
- To lead, develop and inspire your team of childcare professionals
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the setting
- To maintain Health and Safety policies and Safeguarding practices
- Where appropriate, to work in partnership with outside agencies and local regulatory bodies including Ofsted
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent in early years childcare, preferably level 4
- Proven supervisory and team leading skills
- Extensive knowledge of the EYFS
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to liaise with and develop good relationships with parents
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.