Sanderstead Park Nursery are excited to be opening a brand new nursery and are now looking for an inspirational Nursery Manager.
Are you a passionate leader who is also an experienced Nursery Manager? Do you want a position which is exciting and diverse; so much more than walking in to a nursery which is up and running?
You will be responsible for all the elements which create an outstanding nursery from environments to recruitment, staff training to marketing – the list is endless.
You will be instrumental in the development of ‘outstanding’ quality childcare, amazing staff team and ensuring we are optimising the potential of every child in our care.
You must be well organised, conscientious, motivated and willing to go the extra mile to achieve our goal.
- Minimum Level 3 Early Years Qualification
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience in a nursery environment.
- Complete knowledge of the EYFS and all Early Years legal requirements and legislation
- Been responsible for and undertaken an Ofsted Inspection receiving a good or outstanding grading
- Good communication skills with parents and experience with liaising with outside agencies
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to meet targets and deadlines with ease
- Evidence of strong, positive team management skills and leadership.
- An enthusiastic, determined and innovative approach to all aspects of the role
- Qualified to Degree/Masters Level in an Early Years Qualification
- Paediatric First Aid trained
- Designated Safeguarding lead trained
- Senco training
Full-time 40 hours a week with flexibility to cover staff if needed
5.6 weeks annual leave pro rata per annum
Salary dependant on experience £28,000 - £30,000