Nursery Room Leader
2 days left
- Contract Type
Nursery Room Leader
Hours: Full time based on 40 hours
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pre-school room leader working within the management team supporting our clients busy 90 plus place setting. With excellent prospects offering a competitive salary, good future career progression.
Salary & Benefits:
• £19,000 to £22,000 dep on experience
• 20 days holiday
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience in the role of a Room Leader / Room Manager
• A minimum of a Level 3 in Early Years, Childcare and Education or equivalent
• At least two years’ experience working in the Early Years sector
• Experience of leading and supporting a team
• Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• An understanding of safeguarding procedures
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
• Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
• To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
• To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
• To be able to understand and meet the needs of individual children and families
• The ability to form caring and trusting relationships with the children and their Families
• Supporting your colleagues and contributing positively to the culture and reputation of
• Adhering to Nursery policies and procedures which includes the Safeguarding and Health
And Safety of all children.
• To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
• To be flexible with regard to working hours to meet the needs of the setting
• Willingness to develop your professional career
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks. Please send your CV to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Apply for Nursery Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly