Childcare Assistant – Petts Wood, Kent
6 days left
- Contract Type
Childcare Assistant – Petts Wood, Kent.
£14,560 – £16,640– Competitive salary depending on experience.
JBD Childcare Recruitment are currently looking for an enthusiastic child carer to work at a small, home based childcare business offering a high quality service which is very popular with local families. It is located within a fantastic, friendly childcare setting located in Petts Wood, Kent.
All childcarers should have a strong desire to work with, and care for children. They should be kind, enthusiastic, patient and able to work in harmony with other like-minded people to provide children with the best possible learning opportunities, within a safe, stimulating and happy environment. The key qualities they look for are positivity, enthusiasm, reliability, trustworthiness and a caring approach. A good sense of humour is an advantage!
All successful candidates must have previous experience caring for children but childcare qualifications are not required.
Childcare Assistant – Job description
- Be able to work for a small but caring and energetic team.
- Assist with the day to day running of the childcare business.
- Be able to inspire all children and be an excellent role model.
- Be able to follow all requirements of administrative duties such as planning, observations and report writing.
- Be able to learn new skills and understand the care of young children.
- Help to ensure that all areas are clean & safe.
- Be able to assist with childcare duties such as toilet training, nappy changing, routine hygiene hand washing, hair and teeth brushing.
- Actively encourage good behaviours.
- Being involved in in activities and assist with local trips.
- Help prepare food and supervise the children’s mealtimes.
- The working hours are between 8am and 6.30pm and will be done on a shift basis working between 35 and 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
- You will be entitled to 25 days holiday per year, including bank holidays.
- All successful candidates will need to be compliant and undergo reference checks.
- All successful candidates must be willing to undergo and pay for a DBS Police check.
The nursery is located in Petts Wood with plenty of local shops/restaurants available. There are good transport links both via train and bus, with easy reach to the local stations.
If you feel you are the right candidate, then please reply attaching your up-to-date CV and a covering letter which provides your current contact number and email.
Apply for Childcare Assistant – Petts Wood, Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly