Supernumerary Deputy Manager
Supernumerary Deputy Manager
Salary Up to £28,000 per annum, dependent on experience, inclusive of bonus
A fantastic purpose-built Children’s Nursery in Stanmore, is seeking a dynamic and professional Deputy Nursery Manager. The role is an ideal opportunity to join a growing organisation at an exciting time.
The Nursery is due to open in October 2017 and the organisation is seeking an experienced Deputy to join the team in August 2017. The Deputy would be assisting the Nursery Manager in the set-up, assist with the pre-opening stages and beyond as the nursery opens.
The Nursery is the 4th in an expanding group, following the considerable success of the company’s first three Nurseries in North West London and Watford. The new purpose-built setting is situated in Stanmore Place in the Business and Innovation Centre which is situated within beautifully designed surroundings. This is an ideal location with great links to local public transport such as the Jubilee and Northern line.
The setting is set up to a very high specification, and children and staff benefit from having fantastic facilities, resources and opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a strong and confident leader with experience in leading the delivery of high quality childcare across the nursery setting whilst supporting the manager in the day to day running of the setting.
The successful candidate will need to be able to nurture the team and role model exceptional practice in all areas of learning and management. It is important to us that the candidate is a warm and loving character that can lead the staff alongside the manager and be a positive influence on the staff team.
The successful candidate will be experienced in supporting room based staff in developing and enhancing practices as the setting strives to deliver outstanding practices always. Knowledge and experience around the Ofsted inspection framework is vital.
The role offers amazing opportunities for career development and training opportunities as well as amazing employee benefits.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
- Lead and manage the settings social media presence to maximise its positive impact on the setting.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards and inspection framework
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience
Bright Little Stars Benefits
Up to 10% discretionary bonus per year
Additional discretionary Ofsted Inspection Bonus
Excellent rates of pay
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday which increases with service
One annual leave bonus day a year.
Free lunches on site
New uniform provided
Three days onsite training during inset days
Employee assistance programme
Support for staff to complete higher qualifications
Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Supernumerary Deputy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly