7 days left
- Contract Type
Salary Up to £24,070 per annum, dependent on experience, inclusive of Bonus
A brand new beautiful purpose-built Children’s Nursery in Stanmore is seeking a Nursery Administrator to join their team at an exciting time.
The Nursery is due to open in October 2017 and the organisation is seeking an Administrator early in August to train in, set up and manage established systems, data and financial administration tools both in the vital pre-opening stages and beyond as the nursery opens.
The Nursery is the 4th in an expanding group, following the considerable success of the company’s first three Nurseries in North West London and Watford. The new purpose-built setting is situated in an ideal Stanmore location with great links to local public transport as you are walking distance away from the Jubilee and Northern line. Parking is also available if required. This is also very close to many bus stops that are on the routes of 186,79 and 340. The different ways of transport here are endless.
The Administrator role is customer facing, as such the successful candidate will be personable, friendly and warm natured, as well as organised and equipped to deal with parental and other customer queries. The Administrator needs to possess strong communicational skills and will be able to greet and farewell parents in a positive manner.
Reporting to the Nursery Manager, Area Manager and Directors the Administrator’s role is to ensure all controls and systems are fully maintained, and that both hard and soft data is managed efficiently and proactively in order to support the effective running of the nursery business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To effectively manage the Nursery diary to ensure the smooth running of the nursery setting, booking viewing appointments for prospective parents and all other visitors.
- To robustly manage and maintain all hard and soft data in line with Data Protection and Confidentiality laws, guidelines and company policies.
- To effectively manage Nursery occupancy movements such as additional sessions and room movements to ensure the smooth running of the setting and the availability of nursery places including waiting list management.
- To generate parent invoices, distribute and handle queries.
- To manage parental debt and consistently follow the company debt management policies and processes.
- To manage supplier relations and invoice payments.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Previous administrative experience, preferably in a customer facing role with a similar client group.
- Strong IT skills.
- Knowledge and experience in database management.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Good communication skills
- A warm personality when greeting parents.
Bright Little Stars Benefits
Up to 10% discretionary bonus per year
Excellent rates of pay
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday which increases with service
One annual leave bonus day a year.
Free lunches on site
Three days onsite training during inset days
Employee assistance programme
Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
On site parking bay
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly