Havilah Daycare Nursery seeks to fill the following position immediately:
- Room Leader
Applicants for either of the above positions must hold a minimum NVQ Level 3 certificate in Childcare, including an up-to-date First-Aid, Child Protection and Food Hygiene certificate. A previous experience in Childcare in a nursery is desirable.
The duties for the position include:
- Providing excellent and very high standards of care and education;
- Adhering strictly to current legislation relating to childcare, and also to the Nursery’s Policies and Procedures.
- Working within the requirements of all relevant statutory frameworks including the Child Act and the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Implementing and regularly evaluating a plan of suitable experiences and activities for the children in your care.
- Providing a safe and motivating environment for the children to develop in.
The suitable candidate for the positions must be able to provide a quality environment and interactions for children to develop in.
The candidate for the position of Room Leader must have the experience and ability to supervise other nursery practitioners.
Apply for Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly