Level 2/Level 3 / Nursery Nurse
WE ARE RECRUITING – FOR AN IMMEDIATE START
We are currently working with a number of nurseries across Bromley and Croydon area that require temporary nursery staff to cover, day to day sickness/annual leave and long term cover also.
You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months experience of working with children from 0-5 years, whether you are Unqualified , Level 2 or Level 3 & above in Childcare.
To be considered you will have;
- Worked within a nursery previously (minimum 6 months experience)
- Have knowledge of the EYFS
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to temporary work
- Applicants should hold a minimum of either a Level 2/3 qualification within early years and childhood studies or if unqualified have 6 months experience
What you will you gain by working through Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment as a temporary member of staff?
• Weekly pay
• Holiday Pay
• Flexible working days/hours
• Work local to home
• Ongoing support and guidance from a dedicated Consultant
• The opportunity to build on your experience
• Earning potential between £280-340 per week
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development. All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, if they do not have an up to date DBS
Please get in touch ASAP, with your most up to date CV and your availability to register with Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Apply for Level 2/Level 3 / Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly