part time Nursery practitioners/ Nursery Nurse
Looking for all part time Nursery practitioners/ Nursery Nurse
£7.20 - £8.00 an hour – Temporary
Daisy Chain recruitment are looking for reliable and hardworking individuals, who are keen to an immediate start. If you want to gain experience or be more flexible with your working hours, this is the perfect role for you.
We are looking for Level 2 or Level 3 agency staff for the Croydon area who can be flexible and provide regular cover, often at short notice. The ideal applicants should have previous childcare experience to meet the requirement of being a good role model within the settings.
Temporary staff are required to step in to cover for staff absences and sometimes provide 1:1 support for individual children.
Duties may include:
- organising children's activities,
- supporting key workers through their day to day activities.
- preparing and serving snacks, encouraging good nutrition and sociable eating
- Helping out to keep the nursery clean.
- You will follow the EYFS and other appropriate legislation and guidance for the care of children in the Early Years age range.
Job Type: Temporary
- 6 months minimum experience with children.
- Clear DBS (Update Service will be a great boost)
- Proof of Qualifications (if qualified)
- Right to work in the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity If you are studying or are looking for something more flexible that will suit your timetable.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Apply for part time Nursery practitioners/ Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly