A nursery in Bedford is seeking a fun and passionate Team Leader to join their team.
The nursery has super facilities including a large, well-resourced outdoor area.
The setting is easily accessible, it is located in Bedford Town with excellent bus and rail services close by.
You will work as part of the Management Team to provide leadership to staff and ensure high standards of care to all children.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare management career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly