Early Years Lead
A fantastic Early Years Lead role has become available at a fabulous nursery in Prestwich.
The nursery has an amazing, recently refurbished outdoor area.
The nursery is easily accessible by bus, train or car.
As Early Years Lead you will improve practice across the nursery. You will ensure all staff are up-to-date with current practice.
You will introduce new ideas and ensure best practice across all age ranges.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To lead the Nursery Team to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To review the curriculum with the teams in the rooms reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
* To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
* To lead the room staff alongside the Deputy and Nursery Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* L5 or L6 childcare qualification or recognised equivalent.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
* Supervisory Experience.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Early Years Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly