Nursery Manager *Maternity Cover*
Dawny's Daycare is a young and vibrant setting who are looking for a Nursery manager who will work alongside our current team to continue providing the best childcare for our children.
- With guidance, adhere to the policies & Procedures of Dawny's Daycare and compliance with the Children Act, Health and Safety legislation and within the guidelines of OFSTED.
- To assist in the provision of a high standard of care for the children in a way that meets their physical, social, emotional, intellectual and developmental needs.
- To give support to all other personnel within the nursery
- To ensure Ofsted and informed of all issues as necessary and to assistant them if there was to be an inspection
- To assist with implementation of the daily routine
- To take on the Daily running and managing of the setting to ensure it is always running smoothly and to a high standard
- To ensure all the staff are working to the high standards in which we require them to. This will include running appraisals etc
- To inform the directors of information you feel would be necessary (This will require a weekly email which we require for you to compose to keep us informed of any updates including staff morale, parent complaints/compliments and up and coming events taking place within the setting)
- Creating management reports, and maintaining staff and child ratios at all times
- Ensuring the room leaders and running the room and supporting the Practioner to a high standard.
- Managing and supporting the Senco ensuring there time is being used wisely and ensuring you are up to date with any Senco children’s needs etc
- Support and developing the nursery team and ensuring they are keeping on top of children records
- Recruiting and inducting suitability qualified and experienced staff
- Managing budgets
- Arranging marketing publicity materials
- Run a monthly meeting with the whole of the team on the first Tuesday of every month and ensure a weekly room leader meeting is taking place once a week on a Wednesday.
- To work closely with parents and /or careers giving them a high standard of customer service. This includes running the 2 annual parent evenings
Please submit your CV below. Please note you will be required to complete an application form as part of the process.
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly