3rd in Charge/Head of Room
An Outstanding nursery in Fulham is seeking a 3rd in Charge/Head of Room to join their team.
The nursery has fantastic facilities including a large outdoor area.
The setting is easily accessible and can be reached by car, bus or train.
You will work alongside the Nursery Management Team to support all of the staff in the setting and in particular your room. You will ensure the curriculum continues to be of an outstanding standard and excellently prepare the children for their next step.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To lead the Nursery Team to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
* To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
* To supervise the room staff alongside the Deputy and Nursery Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
* Supervisory Experience.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for 3rd in Charge/Head of Room
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly