Deputy Nursery Manager
An amazing Nursery in the Hounslow area of West London is seeking a Deputy Nursery Manager to support the day to day running of their small and friendly setting.
As Deputy Nursery Manager you will support the Nursery manager with the operational management of the setting, and as such you will be a dynamic leader who can maximise the talent and experience of a strong Nursery team, ensuring that the team delivers exceptional childcare on a day to day basis.
You will possess the ability to progressively lead and support the team towards attaining outstanding care and education in a stunning state if the art setting that offers the very best facilities.
You will support the manager in managing the HR functions of the Nursery setting, from recruitment, and induction through to ongoing leadership and management including supervision, training, development and performance management.
You will also support the commercial running of the nursery including sales and marketing of the setting.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Manager will include:
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
* To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
* To manage all day to day operations of the nursery including sale and marketing, HR, quality and health and safety.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience.
* Excellent business acumen and the ability to successfully plan for, and manage the commercial success of the setting.
The role offers excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Deputy Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly