Room Leader / Senior Practitioner
Room Leader/Senior Practitioner
Blue Butterfly Montessori is based in the heart of Pinner Village, North-West London. (Pinner -Met Line)
We are looking for 4 high calibre Early Years Practitioners to work in our Baby Room ( 3mnths-18 mnths,) toddler room (2-3yrs) and Pre-school rooms. (3-5 yrs)
Skills we are looking for:
- Minimum NVQ 3, NNEB, Cache Level 3 or equivalent qualification.
- Montessori qualified (MCI) EYPS/EYTS, Early Childhood graduate.
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage & Ofsted standards and procedures
- Ability to motivate and lead a team to deliver outstanding practice consistently.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent partnerships with parents
- Minimum 2 Years proven experience as a level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse
- Strong Communication skills- good command of spoken and written English.
- Passion, creativity and enthusiasm for working with children.
- A Competitive salary with a Performance Related Bonus that reflects your expertise and ability.
- Generous Annual Leave Package to support quality time for you and your family.
- An excellent working environment in a well resourced nursery working with a dedicated staff team.
- Opportunities for further training and career development
- Pension plan available
Apply for Room Leader / Senior Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly