URGENTLY NEEDED-Nursery Manager-Fulham-SW London
We are looking for a dedicated Nursery Manager in the Fulham area of South West London.
This is a unique opportunity to join a very strong team of dedicated and passionate childcarers.
There is a strong ethos of team work and building strong relationships between staff, children and parents.
We are proud of the high quality childcare that we provide and we value our staff for their dedication and hard work. We employ caring, qualified staff who are are the key to the nursery success and reputation. As a result, we have a very consistent team at the nursery, providing a welcoming and stimulating environment for young children.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of Early Years practice and child development, who will continually inspire and motivate staff to provide outstanding teaching and learning. This role will oversee the operation of the nursery to the highest standards, ensuring that the best possible environment and care are provided for young children.
The Nursery Manager will:
- Create a welcoming and family friendly environment.
- Be a member of the management team and to contribute to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the Nursery.
- Be responsible at all times for high standards of care and education of children under the age of five years in the nursery in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Ensure the EYFS is promoted and delivered within the setting and the principles adhered to.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the Nursery business, forecasting your profit and loss and managing your staffing levels accordingly.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Ofsted requirements.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to lead and inspire your staff team, providing support and guidance where needed.
The role will cover office administration and finance of all nursery activities to managing effective staff recruitment, supervision of staff, conducting regular staff assessments, supervision of the planning and preparation of activities to develop all aspects of the child’s individual development in a stimulating atmosphere maintaining staff ratios and ensuring staff are deployed effectively.
- Maintain effective liaison with parents.
- Salary is up to £30,000 to £35,000 per year.
- Full time, permanent role
The right candidate will have the following;
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Nursery Manager (Managing a large team)
. • Experience in customer service, sales and marketing
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
• Qualified to NVQ level 3 or above.
• Energetic and enthusiastic about childcare.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong operational skills.
• Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and EYFS.
About Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd:
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.
Contact one of the Purple Dove consultants today for an informal chat!
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly