Early Years Teacher
Do you want to teach somewhere unique? Somewhere with great culture, art, maybe some theatres? Do you also want the beautiful architecture, friendly people? Nearly everyone who has ventured to Europe has done London, Paris, Milan.
Russia is the largest country in the world. It spans over 9 different time zones and neighbours 14 different countries by land, making it one of the globe’s most diverse countries. Unfortunately, many people are put off visiting Russia due to visa issues, remote locations, and generally by presumptions about how mysterious and bizarre the country seems. But if you’re looking for an adventure, you should definitely teach this magnificent country!
Why is Russia awesome?!!
- You will witness the grandeur of Russian Siberia while enjoing the Ultimate Travel Experience on the Trans-Siberian Railway.
- You will taste finger-licking Russian delicacies like caviar and bliny (pancakes) while attending a colorful folk show at the Nikolaevsky Palace
- Russia has the legendary Swan Lake ballet in one of the most beautiful theaters in the world, The Bolshoi Theater.
- You will discover a completely unique culture, meet welcoming people and explore rich historical heritage
- You will be teaching in 2018 World Cup host country!!!
The school is known for its excellent facilities with campuses around Moscow!
- Bachelor Degree
- PGCE / PGdip / BEd
- A minimum of 1 year of full-time teaching experience
- Substantial experience and excellent references
- 36,000 EUR pa (After tax)
- Medical insurance
- Working visa
- Professional Development
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
I am looking to fill this job ASAP so please contact me NOW on => email@example.com or CALL +44 (0)203 455 0195
Apply for Early Years Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly