Senior Nursery Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Nursery Manager to join our amazing Active Learning Nursery in West Hampstead.
This 164 place nursery is situated in a beautiful Victorian building which has recently been refurbished.
The nursery has ample transport links within a 5 minute walk including West Hampstead (Jubilee Line), West Hampstead (Overground) and West Hampstead Thameslink.
In order to be considered for the role of Senior Nursery Manager, you will need:
- A passionate and positive attitude
- To role model behaviours including a strong ability to lead and motivate a team
- Proven success as a Nursery Manager
- A full and relevant child care qualification
- Experience managing financial budgets
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong parent partnerships
Your role as Senior Nursery Manager will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Managing the smooth running of the nursery
- Leading the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the nursery
- Office based duties including finances, budget control, parent enquiries, marketing and recruitment
- Being a role model to other Managers and assisting at other sites when required.
The role of senior nursery manager will also involve supporting the Regional Director, deputising as appropriate and assisting other Managers in your region therefore strong nursery management experience is required for this role.
We offer an extensive benefits package, which includes:
- An excellent Induction programme including a 2 day off site “I am a Leader” training
- Succession planning and excellent career opportunities
- Access to 18 training courses including Child protection
- High street discounts
- Attractive Employee Referral Scheme
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose
whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal
or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
Apply for Senior Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly