Nursery Deputy Manager
Nursery Deputy Manager needed at an exclusive Nursery based near Dulwich Village.
Are you a very experienced Nursery Deputy Manager?
You will be working in an eco- friendly environment. fabulous outdoor space, trees and nature.
10 minute walk to Herne Hill Railway Station for the City and the West End,close to local Bus Stop.
Working for a unique nursery with a unique ` philosophy`.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION