Magic Roundabout Nurseries Ltd is looking for a passionate and experienced Nursery Manager for our large (registered for 186 children) Stockwell Ofsted graded 'Good' Nursery.
The successful candidate will have robust knowledge of the EYFS, strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated, have a positive attitude towards working with children, and be ready to lead and manage team of staff together with the support of Head Office.
Details about the role:
- Full time position (40hours a week)
- Friendly team
- Opportunities for further training and self-development
- The nursery is open Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 7.00 pm - 51 weeks per year. Rotating shift pattern within opening hours
Scope of this challenging role:
To ensure the day to day operation of the nursery is kept to high standard. To ensure that all legislation in relation to registration with regulatory bodies, special needs, child protection and Health and Safety is complied with and that company policies and procedures are adhered to. To monitor and manage staff, continually improve practice and support the nursery team.
Requested qualifications and experiences:
- At least NVQ Level 3 qualification in Childcare
- An equivalent or higher management qualification and/or a further qualification in Childcare
- At least one year experience as a Nursery Manager or similar role in an early years setting
For full job description and person specification please reply to this job advertisement.
* Please note that if we have not contacted you within 5 working days, it is fair to assume that due to a number of possible reasons your application will not be pursued further in this instance. We will, however, retain your details on our database and contact you with any suitable opportunities in the future.
EMPLOYMENT IS SUBJECT TO TWO SATISFACTORY REFERENCES AND A DBS CHECK