Senior Nursery Nurse
A fabulous nursery in Salford City is seeking a motivated Senior Nursery Nurse to join their team.
The nursery has excellent facilities including a large outdoor area, the setting is passionate about outdoor learning.
It is easily accessible by bus or car, it is situated close to the M60.
You will lead the team in the day to day running of the nursery alongside the Management Team. Previous supervisory experience would be advantageous.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To lead the Nursery Team to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
* To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
* To supervise the room staff alongside the Deputy and Nursery Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
* Supervisory Experience.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION