Early Years Teacher
Fantastic Job Opportunities in China - Early Years Educators
JEM Childcare are partnering with a number of International Schools in China. Working within the EYFS Curriculum our partners are looking for Nursery Practitioners who would relish in an opportunity of a lifetime to work within a Nursery using all their knowledge and experience within a different culture.
The lifetime opportunity comes with a Brilliant Package which includes;
• Tax Free Salary paid in RMB up to £28k dep on exp and role
• Accommodation allowance, meals on site whilst working, together with 24 hr support within the community for relocation
• Visa Fees and flights to China
• 40 hour week
• 30 days Annual Leave (including Christmas Break)
• Return Flights to the UK once a year
• Use of Swimming Pool, Gym Etc
• Minimum 1 year contracts – looking for August / September starts
If you think all of this could be for you, then get in touch.
We are looking for candidates who are fully up to date with the EYFS:.
• Early Years Teachers (EYT, QTS, EYPS)
• Newly Qualified Early Years Graduates
• Experienced Nursery Practitioners (Level 3 or above)
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, together with a satisfactory Drug Screen Test.