NURSERY MANAGER - Amazing Nursery, Incredible Team!
Magdalen Nursery is recruiting a Nursery Manager for it's flagship nursery in Earlsfield. It is known to be one of the best nurseries in South West London. We have an incredible reputation for excellent childcare and beautiful settings. Magdalen Nursery is recognised for the amazing staff team at their two nurseries. We believe that our quality is founded upon our great staff, who are some of the best in the business. We work hard nurturing our children and work closely as a team and are proud to work together. Come and join us - you won't regret it!!
What we offer:
- We offer full professional training and development.
- Generous Bonus Scheme.
- We are not a chain or shackled by corporate structures - this is a chance to make your own impact and implement your ideas and values.
- Encouragement and support from Directors to improve practice and strive for excellence.
- Planning and monitoring of the nursery - implementing and reflecting upon essential policies and procedures in line with EYFS and Ofsted requirements.
- Supervision / management of the whole staff team on a daily basis, including regular staff supervision meetings.
- To build good working relationships at every level - working in partnership with parents, families, the whole staff team, and all other professionals (internal and external).
- Bring your knowledge and experience and implement creative ideas to enhance the practice of the nursery.
- The Manager must hold at least a full and relevant level 3 qualification, however, a higher qualification in Early Years is desirable.
- Previous management experience in a nursery setting (minimum of two years).
- Excellent language and ICT skills.
- Creative thought together with an informed understanding of statutory requirements and best practice for childcare.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Manager to join a group of people who truly love what they do. We throw everything into making our two nurseries the most beautiful and nurturing environments for young children. We value people with ideas and vision and a desire to make a change. If you are looking for a new challenge, working with a warm and open Management Team, then apply now!
Magdalen Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all colleagues to share this commitment. We are extremely vigilant in our recruitment procedures, aiming to ensure all those who work with children are appropriate to do so. We follow our safer recruitment policy each time we recruit a new individual to join our team.