Nursery Manager / Deputy Manager
- Contract Type
Interested in relocating to Dublin? Work in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities!
As Ireland’s largest childcare employer, we offer a competitive salary, continuous professional development, support with childcare and exciting career opportunities. We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our award winning team in Dublin, Ireland.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a minimum Cache Level 3
- Build relationships with parents and staff members to ensure an excellent quality of care
- Be a capable leader
- Have a proven track record in supervision within a high standard childcare environment.
- Be a great team player
- Have the ability to Manage Change.
- Be highly organized
- Be willing to learn and open to feedback so as to grow with us
- Ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for the care, safety and welfare of the children in their care.
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Work in beautiful, modern, purpose built centres, equipped with age & stage appropriate resources
- Continuous Personal Development (CPD) realised through our in house Giraffe Training Academy to ensure you reach your full potential
- Excellent promotional opportunities to advance your career to the next level
- Staff Benefits Package, which includes pension, extra holiday allowance, educational assistance & eligibility for childcare discount
- On-going staff reward and recognition for excellence throughout the year.
Applicants must have:
• A Minimum Qualification of Cache Level 3
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Childcare Field and at least 1 years in a management capacity
• A strong passion for the needs and development of the individual child
• Strong communication, team-building and problem solving skills
Excellent Administrative Skills
• Full clean EU driver’s license and access to a vehicle
To apply for his role please forward your C.V and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are selected as a successful candidate, you will be asked to complete a Garda Vetting form (Police clearance).
Apply for Nursery Manager / Deputy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly