Floating Nursery Nurse
An exciting position has become available for a permanent Floating Nursery Practitioner in a lovely small nursery in Fulham.
In this role you will work across all 3 rooms, working with babies, toddlers and preschool aged children.
You will not have key person responsibilities, you will build bonds with children and parents across all rooms.
This role would be suitable for someone who has recently qualified and is looking for experience with all age groups or someone with experience who would like to progress in the future.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION